Welcome in the musical industry professionals and media area.
You will find here all the essential information in your coming during this 13th edition of the Europavox Festival.
The industry pass “Pass Pro” has been introduced this year, welcoming music industry professionals to the Europavox festival. “Pass Pro” holders can benefit from the following:
▶ Attend all shows on the line-up
Discover the full programme here.
▶ Have access to the dedicated VIP area
Right in the centre of the festival you’ll find the VIP area, featuring a bar, food services and various chill out zones. It’s the perfect place to catch up between shows or to organise a meeting with fellow industry professionals.
There is also a dedicated press area for accredited media. Access is available at any time during the festival, and it features workshops (upon invitation only), work stations, a lounge area and an interview space.
Friday 29 June from 4pm to 11pm
Saturday 30 June from 2pm to 11pm
Sunday 1st July from 2pm to 11pm
▶ Social events exclusively for industry delegates and the press
- Inauguration conference, Thursday 28 June at 5.30pm. The festival directors will present the both the festival’s new additions and its line-up. You’ll also get a chance to meet the whole Europavox team over welcome drinks after the conference.
- Get Together Time, Friday 29 June at 8.50pm. Around a hundred different European industry professionals and international media representatives will gather together over drinks to network and meet new people.
▶ Industry professionals and media contact details
We’ll give you access to a directory of all the industry professionals and media representatives attending the festival, that way, you can contact and organise meetings in advance, before the festival starts.
€45 1-day Pass Pro
€70 2-day Pass Pro
€95 3-day Pass Pro
▶ Pass pick-up
Your pass will be available to collect from the Press & Industry Professionals welcome desk by the public entrance to the festival:
- Thursday 28 June 2018: between 4pm and 9pm
- Friday 29 June 2018: between 4pm and 11pm
- Saturday 30 June 2018: between 2pm and 11pm
- Sunday 1st July 2018: between 2pm and 10.30pm
▶ Your festival contact, for all other questions or queries :
Cassandra LAMY // firstname.lastname@example.org
▶ How to get here
Clermont-Ferrand’s SNCF train station is near to the festival. For more information on train travel, please consult: www.oui.sncf
The nearest airport is Aéroport Clermont-Ferrand Auvergne: www.clermont-aeroport.com
If you wish to use public transport to reach the festival, there are several options:
- Tramway : stop « 1er Mai » : www.t2c.fr
- Bus : line 3 (Cébazat CHR nord / Romagnat Gergovia) : stop « 1er Mai »
line 4 (Trémonteix Charcot /Ceyrat Pradeaux) : stop « 1er Mai »
▶ Accommodation near the festival
As the festival takes place in the centre of Clermont-Ferrand, we have preselected a list of hotels that are suited to your needs during the festival:
- Hôtel Littéraire Alexandre Vialatte (4*) – 16 place Delille 63000 Clermont-Fd : www.hotelvialatte.com
- Holiday Inn Clermont-Ferrand Centre (4*) – 59 boulevard François Mitterrand, 63000 Clermont-Ferrand : www.hotelclermontferrand.info
- Hôtel Kyriad (3*) – 51 Rue Bonnabaud 63000 Clermont-Fd : www.kyriad.com
- Ibis Budget Clermont-Ferrand Centre Montferrand (2*) – Boulevard Ambroise Brugière 63100 Clermont-Fd : www.ibis.com
To ask for the access to the press area, thank you for contacting : email@example.com
To get a media pass and ask for interviews thank you for contacting us according to the nature of your media:
- local medias :
firstname.lastname@example.org +33(0) 4 73 14 02 72
email@example.com +33(0) 4 63 05 02 77
- french medias :
firstname.lastname@example.org +33 (0) 220.127.116.11.40 // +33 (0) 18.104.22.168.04
email@example.com +33 (0) 6 72 82 25 06
- european medias :
firstname.lastname@example.org +33(0) 1 84 25 04 43