Refund policy - Europavox Festival 2020 edition
Following-up on measures taken by the government aiming to fight the spread of COVID-19, the 2020 edition of Europavox festival had to be canceled.
Tickets and pass will be refund according to the following terms :
➡ The refund form for 2020 editions passes that were bought through the festival website (www.europavoxfestivals.com) and at the Coopérative de Mai is now accessible.
– FRIDAY PASS : https://europavox.soticket.net/demande_remboursement/33
– SATURDAY PASS : https://europavox.soticket.net/demande_remboursement/34
– SUNDAY PASS: https://europavox.soticket.net/demande_remboursement/35
– WEEK-END PASS : https://europavox.soticket.net/demande_remboursement/36
– FESTIVAL PASS : https://europavox.soticket.net/demande_remboursement/37
Please note that to allow your request to be processed, you will need your banking information and to connect to your user account. The reimbursement procedure through this form can only be effective for tickets attached to this user account. Your tickets will then be reimbursed on your bank account.
The refund request is accessible until July, 15th 2020 (included). The refunds will be operated within a maximum of 30 days.
➡ For tickets purchased on others websites (Fnac, Digitick, Tickemaster ou Festicket …), please contact their customer services :
• PASS’RÉGION : if you have purchased your ticket using the “Pass’Région”, the amount of your refund will be that of your participation.
📨 For any question, please contact us via : email@example.com
We are doing our best for the process to be as easy as possible.
Thank you for all your support messages which are going straight to our heart in these difficult times.
Take care and stay safe.
– Europavox Festival team