The Europavox Festival is setting at the Place du 1er mai in Clermont-Ferrand in the heart of the Auvergne region.
By foot, the festival is :
- 10 min away from the SNCF train station
- 15 min away from downtown area
Line 3 (Cébazat CHR nord / Romagnat Gergovia) : stop “1er Mai”
Line 4 (Trémonteix Charcot /Ceyrat Pradeaux) : stop “1er Mai”
Two stations C.vélo are near the festival : Cataroux et République. Warning : the station « 1er mai » is closed during the festival.
Motorway exit : Exit 15 « Clermont-Ferrand Centre » // To Place du 1er Mai
A71 from Paris
A72 from Lyon/St Étienne
A75 from Montpellier
A89 from Bordeaux
No car park on the festival !
Let’s do carpooling ! Fun & economic.
PROHIBITED ON THE FESTIVAL AREA
No animals will be accepted on the site, with the exception of guide dogs.
There is no locker and no dressing room on the festival.
Prohibited items :
- alcohol and drugs
- recorders, cameras, drone,
- glass bottles, cans andcamelbaks,
- gas bottles and stoves,
- sirens, megaphones,
- blunt or sharp objects (knives, umbrellas),
- big umbrellas, (small rectractable umbrellas are allowed),
- laser pointers and all dangerous items,
- large quantities of alcohol, food or cigarettes,
- small folding chairs,
- bikes, scooters, skateboards.