ON THE SPOT
The concerts are setting from July 1st to July 3rd, outdoor at place du 1er Mai, in Clermont-Ferrand
To ensure the festival runs smoothly and safely, we kindly request the following security measures are respected. We rely on your co-operation with our security agents and welcoming teams as they carry out their security control, including a light pat-down and a search of belongings/bags.
Due to the crowds and the time it takes to carry out the obligatory security controls, please ensure you arrive early at the concert venues. To facilitate the entry into the festival, please:
- Prepare and present your ticket, unfolded e-ticket, bar code visible, to the host agent.
- Increase the brightness of your phone if your tickets are dematerialized.
- Open your bags and present your personal belongings.
- Do not present yourself with full and closed bottles.
- Don’t show up with bulky objects (big backpack, suitcases, helmets…). No changing rooms on site.
No animals will be accepted on the site, with the exception of guide dogs.
There is no locker and no dressing room on the festival.
Prohibited items :
- alcohol and drugs
- recorders, cameras, drone,
- glass bottles, cans andcamelbaks,
- gas bottles and stoves,
- sirens, megaphones,
- blunt or sharp objects (knives, umbrellas),
- big umbrellas, (small rectractable umbrellas are allowed),
- laser pointers and all dangerous items,
- large quantities of alcohol, food or cigarettes,
- small folding chairs,
- bikes, scooters, skateboards.
- 1 free drinking water point is available on the site
- Reusable returnable cups are available in the festival bars
- Empty flasks are allowed (maximum capacity 75 cl)
A little hunger or a little thirst? Food stalls and bars are waiting for you!
Every one must comply with the laws and regulations relating to drinking places and any person who is intoxicated may be refused access.
Anyone inside the festival who is intoxicated may be invited to leave the compound and, if necessary, be expelled by security personnel. Emergency services will be notified of the situation.
PROTECTION DES MINEURS ET RÉPRESSION DE L’IVRESSE PUBLIQUE : LE NON-RESPECT DE CES INTERDICTIONS EST PASSIBLE DE POURSUITES JUDICIAIRES. CODE DE LA SANTÉ PUBLIQUE : ART. L. 3342-1, L. 3342-3 ; CODE DE LA SANTÉ PUBLIQUE : ART. R. 3353-2 ; CODE DE LA SANTÉ PUBLIQUE : ART. R. 3353-1.
Bar staff may require identification from the customer.
There is no ATM at the festival. Anticipate your withdrawals before your arrival. Distributors are available within walking distance of the festival, avenue de la République. CB accepted at bars and on most food stalls.
A physical information point is available in the festival area, opposite the entrance. We are available to answer any questions you may have.
This reception point is also the place where the merchandising of the festival and the artists are sold.
During the three days of the festival, the lost and found are to be recovered at the Information Reception Point of the festival.
The festival cannot be held responsible in the event of loss or theft property.
After the festival, for lost and found: contact us at email@example.com
Rescue teams are here throughout the festival.
A prevention area will be installed on the festival: more information to come soon.
The festival area is fully accessible to people with reduced mobility, reserved areas are provided within the festival.
Attention, access to these locations is limited and reserved for people with reduced mobility.Pregnant women and accompanists will be able to access it subject to availability.
For any reservation of tickets for persons with reduced mobility, once your purchase is made on our website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you are coming and we can prepare your reception.